Pasta e Fagioli
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c onions, small dice
- 1 c carrot, small dice
½ c celery, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 c vegetable stock, divided
- 1 lb white beans, rinsed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
1-½ c small macaroni pasta
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add onions, carrots, celery, and garlic. Sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add 4c stock, beans, and bay leaf.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust for 35 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir in 2c stock and tomatoes.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop" and bring to a boil.
- When boiling, add pasta and cook until al dente. Remove bay leaf and serve.