PIC Induction Cooktop
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound uncooked farfalle pasta
- ½ cup mini carrots
- ½ cup small broccoli florets
- ½ cup mini red peppers
- ½ cup small yellow broccoli florets
- ½ cup green beans
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add water to 3.5-quart pot and bring to boil on Max/Sear.
- Once boiling, add salt and oil to water.
- Add pasta to water and place steamer basket atop pot.
- Add all vegetables to steamer basket and cover.
- Cook pasta and vegetables for 11 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and pasta and transfer to bowl.
- Add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and gently toss until combined.