1½ C flour
⅓ C sugar
- 2 t baking powder
½ t baking soda
¼ t salt
½ butter, cubed
½ C milk
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 C frozen peaches, diced
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In blender, using the plunger lid, add butter, milk, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Stir butter mixture and diced peaches into flour mixture.
- Form the dough into a ball and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cut the dough into wedges and align on the tray.
Bake in oven at 400°F for 30 minutes until scones are golden brown.