Pigs in a Wreath
- 4 chicken-apple sausages
- Two 8-oz cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 c sour cream
- ½ c finely grated Parmesan
- 3 T whole-grain mustard
- 2 T chopped chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the Bravo bake to 350°F.
- Cut each sausage in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 3 pieces.
- Cut the crescent rolls in half from the tip of the triangle to the center of the bottom. Roll up each sausage piece in a crescent roll piece. Arrange the rolled sausages around the nonstick round roasting pan touching one another. Remove the round roasting pan. Egg wash the tops of the rolled sausages to help them stick them together.
Bake the wreath until the dough is golden brown and puffed, 15 to 20 minutes on shelf position 3. Let the wreath cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, make the Parmesan mustard dip: Mix the sour cream, Parmesan, mustard and chives together in a small bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly push the wreath off the parchment and onto a serving platter. Serve with the dip in the center.