Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 6 Pears, peeled, stems attached
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 t ginger
- 2c sugar
- Mint, fresh, rough chop (garnish)
- Pour bottle of wine into pressure cooker. Add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, and sugar. Mix well. Place pears into seaoned wine mixture. Making sure pears are completly covered.
- Close and lock lid, set to "bake", adjust time to 7 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release, 5 minutes, then quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid. Use tongs or spoon to remove the pears.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". Reduce liquid to desired consistency. Use reduced liquid as syrup to drizzle on pears and top with fresh mint. Serve pears at room temp or chilled.