Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1½-inch medallions
- 1 pound Crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 3 whole cloves of garlic peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ cup white wine
- Set Skillet to 400ºF and add oil followed by pork tenderloin and sear for 6 minutes per side.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, and wine and continue cooking for 8 minutes until pork reaches 165ºF.
Smashed Potatoes is the perfect complement to your Pork Tenderloin Medallions.