Brio Air Fryer
- 4 slices rye bread
- 10 slices corned beef
- 3 T of sauerkraut (with caraway seeds)
- 4 T Thousand Island dressing
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Spray the outer sides of each slice of rye bread.
- Arrange the corned beef on 2 of the slices of rye bread. Evenly spread sauerkraut on top of the corned beef and drizzle on Thousand Island dressing.
- Top the sauerkraut and dressing with Swiss cheese. Top with other rye bread.
- Carefully place sandwiches in the Basket.
- Set Brio at 400°F for 4 minutes flip sandwiches over cook for an additional 4 minutes.