- 1/2 small eggplant, cut into cubes
- 1 zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 medium tomato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion, cut into cubes
- 1 fresh cayenne pepper, diced
- 5 sprigs fresh basil, stemmed and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, stemmed and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T white wine
- 1 t vinegar
- Preheat Brio to 400°F
- Place eggplant, zucchini, tomato, bell peppers, and onion in a bowl. Add cayenne pepper, basil, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well to distribute everything evenly. Drizzle in oil, wine, and vinegar, mixing to coat all the vegetables.
Pour vegetable mixture into a baking dish and insert into the basket of the air fryer. Cook for 8 minutes. Stir; cook for another 8 minutes.
Stir again and continue cooking until tender, stirring every 5 minutes, 10 to 15 minutes more. Turn off air fryer, leaving dish inside. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.