Sourdough Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Medley Digital Skillet
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (½-inch thick) pieces of sourdough bread
- 4 slices Gruyere or Swiss Cheese
- Brush olive oil on one side of the bread.
- Place cheese on other side of bread.
- Sandwich together and set Skillet to 390ºF. Place bread in Skillet and toast for 2-4 minutes a side and press down slightly.
- Turn the Skillet off and cover if you wish to melt the cheese more.
Use Prosciutto or ham for a non-vegetarian dish.