Vegetable Stir Fry
Medley Digital Skillet
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 medium white onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced 1/8-inch bias
- 3 stalks celery, rinsed and cut ½-inch bias
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and sliced into 1-inch strips
- 2 portabella mushrooms, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium green zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced baby bok choy
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- Set Skillet to 420ºF and add sesame seed oil followed by garlic and onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in carrots and celery and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in order, peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini and cook for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are bright in color.
- Add in the bok choy followed by rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and chili flakes. Stir to incorporate.
- Continue cooking for 6 minutes stirring frequently.