Sweet Potato Peanut Stew
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 c fresh cilantro
- 1 (14.5-oz) can tomatoes, diced
½ c creamy peanut butter
- 2 t ground cumin
½ t ground cinnamon
¼ t ground red pepper (cayenne)
¾ t sea salt
- 1 c water
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled, 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 (15-oz) can chickpeas
- In a food processor or blender, add garlic, cilantro, tomatoes with juice, peanut butter, cumin, cinnamon, ground red pepper, and sea salt. Blend well.
- Add blended peanut butter mixture, water, sweet potatoes, green beans, and chickpeas to pressure cooker.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "steam/veggies" and adjust for 4 minutes.
- When done, allow cooker to naturally release, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid. Season to taste with sea salt. Serve warm.