- 1 lb shrimp (shelled and deveined, tails left on)
- 5 Bamboo skewers (soaked in water 15-30 min.)
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T chopped cilantro
- 1 lime cut into wedges (for garnish)
⅓ c Greek yogurt
- 1 t finely minced garlic
- ½ t garam masala
- ¼ t chili powder
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 T oil
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ t turmeric powder
- Cooking spray
Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine well. Add shrimp to marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate for at least 30 min. or up to 2 hours. Thread 3 shrimp onto each bamboo skewer; set aside.
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 500°F.
- Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Place shrimp in baking pan. Broil for 2 min. Baste with olive oil, flip, and cook for an additional 2 min. to slightly char shrimp.
- Remove shrimp and season with sea salt. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.