Thai Chicken Soup
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 onions, thin sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T green curry paste
- 6 c chicken stock
- 1 c coconut milk
- 2 T fish sauce
- 2 red bell peppers, julienne
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, ⅛-inch slices
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 c fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add onions and sauté until soft. Add garlic and sauté an additional 1 minute.
- Add curry paste, chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, bell peppers, and chicken.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 3 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and add lime juice and cilantro. Add additional fish sauce, if needed.