Tortilla Crusted Tilapia
Brio Air Fryer
- 1 whole jalapeño, seeded & deveined
- ¾ cup cilantro
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 18 whole tortilla chips
- 1 whole large egg, beaten
- 2 whole tilapia fillets
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 375˚F and set cooking time at 12-15 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Add jalapeño, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and salt to food processor and mix to combine.
- Add tortilla chips to food processor and mix until mixture forms small chunks.
- Transfer chip mixture to plate.
- Place beaten egg in small dish.
- Dredge each tilapia filet in egg, then chip mixture, ensuring mixture adheres to each side.
- Once ready, spray Fry Pan Basket with non-stick cooking spray and place breaded filets in Fry Pan Basket and cook till golden.