- 1 sprig fresh basil
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Fresno red chili, seeds removed
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
1½ lbs fresh tuna steak
- 1 t ground coriander
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 radicchio
- 2 oz arugula
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 4 slices
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Teriyaki sauce
- Place basil, mint, green onions, Fresno chili, zest of lemon, tuna, and coriander in a food processor or blender. Pulse until fairly fine.
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 500°F.
- Form ground tuna mixture into 4 individual 6-oz. patties. Spray both sides of patties and season with salt and pepper.
Place in enamel baking pan. Insert Probe and set to 145°F. Place on cooking rack in position 2.
- Set the Bravo to broil at 500°F (TOP rack only) for 2 min. Flip, and cook for an additional 2-3 min until an internal temperature of 145° is reached.
- To toast rolls, open each and spray insides of halves with cooking spray. Place on cooking rack in position 2 and set to broil for 2 min., TOP only, until golden brown.
- To assemble, place hot tuna burger in roll. Layer on some radicchio leaves, arugula, and sliced tomato. Cut the zested lemon into wedges for squeezing over burgers. Serve tuna burgers with Teriyaki sauce.