Whole Roasted Mediterranean Cauliflower
Duet Combo Cooker
- ½ c water
- 1 medium head cauliflower, leaves removed
- ¼ c olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 2 T pepperoncini, minced
- 1 t crushed red pepper
- 2 T capers
- ½ c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- With a knife, cut an X into the head of cauliflower, slicing about halfway down. Place cauliflower into the basket. Place Air Fryer Basket into Duet.
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOK”. “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press “PRESSURE” and select high. Press “TIME” and set for 3 minutes. Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set for 390°F. Press “TIME” and set for 10 minutes. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Pour water into the Duet. Place on the Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to pressure cook.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, garlic, pepperoncini, capers, and crushed red pepper.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Spread the oil mixture evenly over cauliflower. Place more mixture into the center of the cauliflower. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over cauliflower.
- Place on Duet Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to air fry for 10 minutes.
- When done, using a large spatula, transfer cauliflower to a serving platter. Garnish with fresh parsley.