Balsamic Pork Roast
- 3 lbs pork shoulder roast, boneless, 2- to 3-inch cubes
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
¼ c garlic, minced
- 1 t red pepper flakes
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
½ c chicken stock
½ c water
½ c balsamic vinegar
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T honey
Pat pork dry and season with sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". When hot, add pork and sear all sides.
- While pork is searing, in a bowl, mix chicken stock, water, balsamic vinegar, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "meat/stew" and adjust for 25 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Open. Check to see if meat is done and tender. If not, close lid and lock and adjust for an additional 10 minutes. If pork is done, shred the meat with a fork. Drizzle the juice over meat and serve hot.