Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2c water
- 8oz dry fettuccine pasta
- 2T olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2T freshly ground black pepper
- 1c heavy cream
1½c grated Parmesan
¼c parsley, chopped
- Set to "sear" and add olive oil.
- Season chicken with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. When oil is hot, add chicken and sear on both sides until golden brown.
- Add water and pasta (break pasta into halves or thirds).
- Close lid and lock. Set to "multi grain" and adjust for 3 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and add Alfredo sauce. Stir well. Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley and serve.