BBQ Brisket Sandwiches
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2-lb beef brisket
- 2 t freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c onions, sliced
¾ c chili sauce
¼ c ketchup
½ c beer
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
¼ c brown sugar
- 8 rolls
- Cut brisket in half. Rub brisket with fresh ground pepper and garlic and place in pressure cooker.
- Add onions, chili sauce, ketchup, beer, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "meat/stew" and adjust time to 1 hr. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir to mix everything in pressure cooker.
- Slice or shred brisket with a fork and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Spoon meat mixture onto rolls and serve.