Buttery Rosemary MASHED POTATOES
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 6 Idaho potatoes, peeled, 2-inch cubes
- 1 c chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 T butter, unsalted, divided
¼ c heavy cream
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Add potatoes, chicken stock, garlic, rosemary and 2T butter.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "potatoes", and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and check that potatoes are fork-tender. If needed, cook an additional 3 min.
- Remove rosemary sprigs. Add heavy cream and remaining butter. Mash potatoes until creamy and smooth.
- Serve hot.