Beet Pesto Pizza with Kale and Goat Cheese
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 1 c beet pesto sauce (See “Roasted Beet Pesto”)
- 3 oz fresh goat cheese
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 c kale, sliced thin
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the Pizza Stone in Bravo on cooking rack in position 1 at 450°F 30/90 for 30 min. to get Stone hot.
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 min.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- Spoon beet pesto sauce on top, lay down kale and mozzarella, and dollop goat cheese on top.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450°F 30/90 for 12 min. or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper and cut into 8 slices.