Duet Combo Cooker
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium leeks, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced, rinsed thoroughly, patted dry
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 12 large eggs
- ½ c crème fraîche
2 T fresh parsley, minced
- 1 c shredded Swiss-Gruyère cheese, divided
- ¼ t sea salt
- ¼ t freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c water
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOK”. “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press “PRESSURE” and press “SEAR” and set time for 12 minutes. Press “AIR FRY” and set temperature to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 5 minutes. Press “PRESSURE” and set to high. Press “TIME” and set to 10 minutes. Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set temperature to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set to 4 minutes. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to sear. Add oil and allow to preheat (sear function) for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add leeks and cook until soft, about 5 min. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring often until liquid has evaporated.
- While mushrooms are cooking, whisk together eggs, crème fraîche, and parsley in a large bowl. Stir in ¾c cheese, salt, and pepper. Once liquid has evaporated (total cook sear time 7 min.), remove mushrooms and leeks from the pot and stir into the egg mixture.
- Add water to the pot. Place 8-inch baking pan on the reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position. Place rack with pan in pot. Place on the Duet Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/ PAUSE” to begin heating.
- When Duet is preheated, open the Duet Air Fryer Lid and generously spray the pan with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Place on the Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to pressure cook.
- When pressure cooking is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position.
- Carefully remove lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressur e.
- Pat the surface of the frittata with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Sprinkle another ¼c cheese on top. Place on the Duet Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to melt and brown the cheese for 4 minutes. When cooking is complete, frittata is ready to serve.