- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed
Juice and zest of ½ orange
- 1 t dried oregano (or 20 fresh sprigs)
- 2 t kosher salt
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper
1 ½ t chili powder
½ large onion, peeled, chopped
½ c chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 2 T agave nectar
- 1 T fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 12 (6-inch) corn or flour tortillas
- Avocado, sliced, as needed
- White onion, thinly sliced, as needed
- Shredded Chihuahua cheese, as needed
- Hot sauce, as needed
- Sour cream, as needed
- Lime wedges
Place pork, garlic, orange juice and zest, oregano, salt, pepper, and chili powder in pot. Stir to combine. Add onions and stock. Place on Pressure Cooker Lid. Ensure the Pressure Release Switch/Valve is in the "CLOSE" position.
Press "PRESSURE COOK" use default pressure "HIGH". Press "TIME" and turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust to 20 min. Press "START/PAUSE" to start pressure-cooking.
When done, quick release the pressure by moving the Pressure Release Switch/Valve to the "OPEN" position.
- After all pressure/steam has been released, carefully remove Lid.
Press "PRESSURE COOK" then press "SEAR" and turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust to 10 min. Press "TEMP" and turn "START/PAUSE" to adjust to 200°F. Press "START/PAUSE" to cook.
- When done, using tongs, remove onions from Inner Pot and carefully shred pork with two forks. Stirring occasionally, allow pork to simmer in pot for 10 min. or until liquid is reduced.
- Once reduced, stir agave nectar into shredded pork. Add cilantro and parsley and stir.
- Remove pork and place into a separate bowl.
- Place Rib Rack in pot. Fold tortillas and place into each slot in Rib Rack. Place shredded pork, avocado, white onions, and Chihuahua cheese inside each tortilla. Cooking in batches may be necessary.
Place on Air Fryer Lid, press "AIR FRY", and use default 360°F. Press "TIME" and turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust to 8 min. Press "START/PAUSE" to air-fry.
- When done, remove tacos. Serve with hot sauce, sour cream, and lime wedges. Repeat with any remaining tortillas and filling.