- 6c carrots, sliced
- 10c vegetable stock
- 1t ground ginger or fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 green onions, thin slice
- 1c celery, small dice
- 1 large potato, peeled, diced
- 2c white or yellow onion, diced
- 1T olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1c half & half
- Set to "sear" and add olive oil.
When oil is hot, add onions and sauté until translucent. Add garlic and celery and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add potato, carrots, broth, and ginger, and add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "steam/veggies" and adjust for 8 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and add half and half.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender or ladle into a countertop blender to mix.
- Season with additional sea salt and ground black pepper to taste. Serve.