- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.5-oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-oz) box farfalle pasta
¼ c basil, fresh, rough chop
- 2 T sage, fresh, rough chop
1-½ c milk, whole
- 2 c baby spinach
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, add oil, and press "start/stop". When oil is hot, season chicken with salt and pepper and add to cooker. Brown on all sides, about 5-7 minutes; set aside.
Add onion and sauté until translucent, then add garlic. Sauté about 1 minute and return chicken to pressure cooker. Add soup, pasta, basil, sage, and milk. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and shred chicken with fork. Check seasoning and add salt and pepper, if needed. Add baby spinach and stir. Serve with toasted bread.