- 1 loaf Cuban bread, sliced lengthwise, into 4 pieces
½ stick (¼ c) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 T yellow mustard
1½ lbs. boiled ham, sliced
1½ lbs. roasted pork , sliced
- 1 lb Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 c dill pickle chips (or to taste)
- Spread 2T butter on one half of the bread loaf and a thin layer of mustard on the other. Place 1 to 2 layers of ham, pork, cheese, and, pickles on top of bread. Spread with butter and mustard. Wrap 4 portions each in foil.
- Preheat Bravo and set to roast at 400°F.
- Place the sandwiches in baking pan on cooking rack in position 3 and cook for 15 min.
- Remove sandwiches and remove foil. Return sandwiches to Bravo and roast at 400°F for 4 min until crispy and golden brown.