2 lbs whitefish, boneless, skinless, 1-1½-inch cubes
- 4 c fish stock
- 2 c whole milk
- 4 c water
- 1 white onion, small dice
1-½ lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, medium dice
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 c half & half
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 3 T parsley, minced (garnish)
- 3 T chives, thin slice (garnish)
- Add fish, fish stock, milk, water, onion, potatoes, thyme, and bay leaf to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "fish" and press "start/stop".
- When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 15 minutes, press "start/stop", and stir in half & half. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove bay leaf and thyme sprigs.
- Ladle into serving dishes and garnish with parsley and chives.