Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
Soups & Stews
APPROX. 2 QTS servings
- 2 lbs fish bones
- 1 large onion, halved
- 1 large carrot, cut into thirds
- Add bones, onion, carrots, celery, peppercorns, parsley, thyme, and water.
- Close and lock lid. Set the pressure cooker to "soup" and adjust the time to 20 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- Once done, let it naturally release its pressure. When all pressure is released, do a quick release to make sure all pressure has been released before opening the lid.
- Strain the stock through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.