Garlic Smashed Baby Potatoes
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 3 lbs baby potatoes, washed
- 10 cloves of garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1 t white vinegar
- 3 T butter
⅓ c chives, fine slice
⅓ c parsley, fine chop
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Place potatoes in pressure cooker. Add garlic, vinegar, and enough water to cover potatoes.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "potatoes" and adjust time to 6 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and drain water from cooker leaving potatoes in cooker.
- Slightly mash the potatoes and add butter, chives, parsley, salt and pepper.