Green Bean Casserole
- 4 slices bacon, small dice
- 1 T butter
- 1 onion, small dice
- 14 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c chicken stock
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1 lb green beans, cleaned, trimmed
½ c French's® Onions (garnish)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 T cornstarch
- 2 T water
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add bacon and butter. Press start/stop. Cook bacon until crisp then add onions and mushrooms. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, heavy cream, and green beans.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 8 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and add cornstarch. Stir to thicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate on a serving platter and top with fried onions.