Leek & Potato Soup
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T unsalted butter
- 1 large leek, washed, fine julienne
- 1 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, small dice
- 4 c vegetable stock
- 1 c water
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 T fresh parsley, rough chop
½ c Swiss cheese, grated
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and butter, and press "start/stop". When hot and butter has melted, add leeks. Cook until starting to look translucent.
- Add potatoes, stock, water, sea salt, and pepper.
- Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 3 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Add parsley and Swiss cheese.