Grilled Polish Sausage
Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 2 Polish sausage links, 7oz. Each
- Cooking spray, as needed
- Place the plug-in Grill into the unit in Position 1.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 69. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the unit, spray the plug-in Grill with cooking spray, and place the sausage on the hot plug-in Grill. Insert the Probe.
- Close the door to begin Stage 1 (425˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 80˚F). When the Probe reaches an internal temperature of 80˚F, the unit will beep 3 times, alerting you to flip the sausage. It will then move on to Stage 2 (375˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 150˚F), after which the unit will double beep three times.
- Open the door and remove the sausage, leaving in the Probe to monitor carryover cooking to 160˚F. When the carryover target temperature is reached, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.