Grilled Turkey Sandwich
Todd English Pro-Smart Grill
- 2oz. mayonnaise
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 6 sun-dried tomato halves
- 3oz. turkey, cooked, sliced thin
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked crispy
- Cooking spray, as needed
- Place the plug-in Grill into Position 1.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one slice of bread, then add 2 slices of cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, turkey, bacon, the 2 remaining cheese slices, and the second piece of bread. Spray the sandwich with cooking spray.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 60. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and spray the plug-in Grill with cooking spray. Place the sandwich onto the hot plug-in Grill.
- Close the door to begin cooking Stage 1 (350˚F for 2 minutes), after which the unit will beep three times to alert you to flip the sandwich over and cook Stage 2 (350˚F for 3 minutes), after which unit will beep 3 times and display “End”.