Grilled Provencal Chicken Breasts
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- ½ c extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c fresh lemon juice
- 2 T Herbs de Provence
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 fresh lemon, quartered
- 1 sprig rosemary (for garnish)
- Place chicken in a plastic resealable bag with olive oil, lemon juice, and Herbs de Provence. Let marinate for 30 min.
- Remove chicken from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Spay enamel roasting pan with broiler rack with cooking spray.
Place chicken breasts in pan with broiler rack. Place on cooking rack in position 2. Insert Probe into largest chicken breast and set Probe to 165°F. Broil at 500°F 4 min. Flip, and broil until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Remove chicken and place on a platter. Garnish with lemons and sprig of rosemary.