Grilled Vegetable Tostadas
PIC Induction Cooktop
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for grill
- 3 medium zucchini, cut in half and sliced
- 4 crimini mushrooms cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1½ bunches scallions, root ends trimmed, cut in half
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups fresh tomato salsa
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Brush tortillas lightly with oil and heat Cast Iron Griddle at 470°F.
- Toast one tortilla at a time on griddle for about 2 minutes per side.
- Set tortillas aside and let cool completely.
- Heat Cast Iron Grill on Max/Sear and brush with oil.
- Toss zucchini and mushrooms in olive oil until lightly coated and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer zucchini and mushrooms to grill, along with scallions. Season scallions with salt and pepper.
- Cook vegetables for 3-4 minutes, turning as needed.
- Transfer vegetables to covered dish to keep warm.
- Build tostadas one at a time with prepared vegetables on toasted tortillas.
- Sprinkle each tostada with feta cheese and serve with salsa and lime wedge.
- Slice vegetables uniformly to ensure even cooking.
- Turn the vegetables as needed while cooking to prevent burning on one side.