Haddock with Orange & Ginger Sauce
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 4 (6-8 oz) haddock fillets
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
½ c fish stock
½ c dry white wine
- 4 spring onions, halved
- 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 orange, peeled, cut into segments
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Green salad for serving
- Lemon wedges
- Pat fish dry with paper towel. Brush olive oil on fillets and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add fish stock and white wine. Add spring onions, ginger, orange segments, orange zest, and orange juice. Place steamer rack in bottom of pressure cooker. Place fish on rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "fish", adjust time to 7 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid. Remove steamer rack with fish. Check seasoning of sauce and add salt and pepper if needed. Serve fish with a green salad on side. Use remaining sauce in pot as a dressing for the salad.