Bravo XL Oven
- 1 (5- to 8-lb) ham
- 1 t sage
- 1 T red pepper flakes
- 2 T salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1 c orange juice
- Mix dry ingredients with orange zest. Add to orange juice.
- Place ham into 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan. Pour orange mixture over ham, coating all sides well. Reserve any leftover juice.
- Place ham with pan into Bravo on cooking rack in position 1 .
- Cook ham at 350°F for 16 minutes per pound. Baste with any leftover juice (reserved), halfway through cooking, depending on weight of ham.
- When done, remove ham and let rest before slicing.