- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, medium dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 white potatoes, peeled, medium dice
- 2 (15-oz) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 (14.5-oz) can tomatoes, diced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 c kale, stems removed, washed
- 8 c vegetable stock
- 2 T parsley, rough chop (garnish)
- Set to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add onions and garlic. When soft, add potatoes, cannellini beans, Italian seasoning, tomatoes, sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, kale, and vegetable stock.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 4 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
Carefully open lid and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, if necessary. Serve hot.