Kamut Arugula Salad
Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 c Kamut
½ lemon, juiced
- 2 c water
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Walnuts (optional)
- Oranges (optional)
- 6 oz baby arugula
- Rinse Kamut and let soak overnight. Rinse once more before using.
- Add Kamut, olive oil, lemon juice, and water to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock the lid and set to multi grain for 15 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Strain the Kamut and let it cool.
- In a bowl, combine the arugula, olive oil, walnuts, oranges, and Kamut, and build salad. Serve and enjoy.