- 1 c finely shredded cabbage
- 1 large scallion, finely chopped
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 T toasted sesame seeds
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1 c kimchi, drained and patted dry
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 all-beef hot dogs, partially split
- 1½ c shredded sharp cheddar
- 1c shredded romaine
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- Sriracha (for drizzling)
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage, scallion, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. In a mortar, pound the sesame seeds until crushed with the pestle. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and season with salt.
In a nonstick pan on medium-high heat, add 1T oil. Add the kimchi and cook over high heat until browned all over, about 3 min. Remove from heat; reserve.
- Set the Bravo to bake at 350°F. Brush the insides of the buns with oil and toast cut side up until crisp, about 2 minutes. Remove. Spread sesame mayonnaise onto bread slices.
- Place hot dogs in baking pan and set to bake. Cook until charred, about 3 min. Place the hot dogs into buns. Top with kimchi, cheddar, cabbage salad, romaine, onions, and cilantro sprigs. Drizzle a little Sriracha on top and serve.