- 1 (12-oz) bottle domestic beer
1 c water
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled, cut in half
- 1 t crab seasoning
- 10-12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1½ lbs small red “creamer” potatoes
4 frozen corn pieces (or 2 ears, each cut in half)
- 4 (6-oz) frozen lobster tails
½ c unsalted butter, softened (room temperature)
- 2 T fresh curly parsley, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, grated
- 1 small shallot, peeled, grated
- ½ t granulated or dehydrated garlic
2 oz dry white wine
- ½ t sea salt
- ½ loaf ciabatta bread, sliced
- Place beer, water, onion, crab seasoning, garlic, potatoes, and corn in pot. Place reversible rack in the pot over vegetables, making sure rack is in the higher position. Place lobster tails on rack.
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOK”. Press “PRESSURE” and select high. Press “TIME” and set for 4 min.
- Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set temperature to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 4 minutes. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Place on the Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin pressure cooking.
- While cooking, in a bowl, combine butter, parsley, granulated garlic, shallot, wine, and salt. Mash with fork until fully incorporated. Spread butter onto the slices of ciabatta bread.
When done, quick release the pressure by turning the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Remove lobster from the rack and replace with bread slices. Place on the Duet Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to cook for 4 minutes.
- When done, remove the bread and rack, set aside. Remove corn and potatoes from pot and discard the cooking liquid.
- Serve lobster, potatoes, and corn with the extra garlic butter and garlic bread.