Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 yellow onion, thin sliced
- 1 t ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 T lemon juice, fresh
- 2 c chicken stock
- 1 (11-oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 T honey
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 t tarragon, dried
¼ c water
- 4 T cornstarch
½ lb udon noodles, cooked, drained
- Scallions, thin slice (for garnish)
- Add chicken, onions, ginger, lemon juice, and chicken stock to pressure cooker. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 5 minutes, then press "start/stop". When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove chicken. Transfer to platter and cover.
- Add oranges, honey, soy sauce, and tarragon to pressure cooker.
- In a bowl, combine water and cornstarch. Whisk to make a slurry. Pour mixture into cooker. Mix well. Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 15 minutes, and press "start/stop". Bring sauce to a simmer to thicken.
- Once sauce has reached desired consistency, serve chicken over cooked udon noodles. Pour sauce over chicken. Garnish with scallions.