Mini Chile Relleno Casseroles
Bravo XL Oven
- 2 (4-oz) cans diced green chilies, drained and patted dry
- ¾ c fresh corn
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 T cilantro, chopped
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ c milk
- 6 large egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ t salt
- Coat 4 (10-oz) oven-safe ramekins with cooking spray. Place in enamel baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine green chiles, corn, green onions, and cilantro. Fold in cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, egg whites, eggs, and salt.
- Equally divide the green chile mixture among the bottoms of prepared ramekins.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over chiles in ramekins.
- Bake mini casseroles in enamel baking pan on cooking rack in position 3 at 350°F for 9-10 min. or until tops start to brown. When done, toothpick will come out clean.