Molten Chocolate Cake Serves
Brio Air Fryer
- 11 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate, melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Blend sugar and butter together until combined.
- Add eggs and blend until creamy.
- Stir in salt, flour, and chocolate and blend well.
- Coat an oven-safe ramekin with non-stick cooking spray and add batter to ramekin.
- Place ramekin on NuWave Reversible Rack and place in NuWave Brio.
- Bake at 360°F for 8 minutes.