Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, thin sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
½ c fresh parsley, rough chop
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 lb fresh peas
- 2 white potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 8 c vegetable stock
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Peas (garnish)
- Parsley leaves (garnish)
- Set to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add onions and garlic. When onions are soft and golden brown, add parsley, thyme, peas, and potatoes. Stir.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Pour in vegetable stock.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 8 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid. Using an immersion (stick) blender, puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Ladle into bowls. Garnish each with a few peas and parsley leaves.