Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 T cumin
- 1 T curry powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 c vegetable stock
¼ c peanut butter
- 1 can tomatoes, crushed
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 c spinach, chopped
¼ c peanuts
- Cilantro (garnish)
- Add in all ingredients to cooker except peanuts, garbanzo beans, spinach, and cilantro.
- Set cooker to "slow cook", cover with glass lid, and adjust for 5 hrs.
- In the last half hr, remove lid and add in garbanzo beans.
- Close the lid and let cooking finish.
- Once finished carefully open the lid and add in spinach and cilantro.
- Serve with rice and top with peanuts.