- 4-lb center-cut pork loin
- 2 green apples, sliced, divided
½ t sea salt
¼ t black pepper
½ t cinnamon, ground
⅛ t nutmeg, ground
½ t thyme, dried
- 1 yellow onion, thin sliced
½ c butter, sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary
¼ c honey
- Make thin slices about 1 inch deep into pork loin across the top. Place apple slices in the slits along pork loin. Season well with salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, and thyme.
- Cover bottom of pressure cooker with onions and remaining apple slices. Top with butter slices then add pork loin. Add rosemary sprigs to pot then add honey over the top of pork loin.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 45 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, naturally release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, remove pork to a serving dish. Slice when ready to serve.