Pull Apart Bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 small loaf of bread
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
Combine butter, garlic, salt, and parsley in a bowl; set aside.
- Cut bread into 1-inch squares, leaving ¼ -½ inch on the bottom intact. Do not cut all the way through.
- Drizzle butter mixture into all crevices of the bread.
- Top bread with mozzarella, sticking some of the cheese into the cracks of the bread.
- Place bread on Reversible Rack and place rack in NuWave Brio Basket.
- Cook at 360°F for 8 minutes.