Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c quinoa
- 2 t ground cumin
- 2 t turmeric
- 3 c water
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Set to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add garlic and cook. When fragrant, add quinoa, cumin, turmeric, sea salt, fresh black pepper and pour in water.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "multi grain" and adjust for 3 minutes.
- When done, allow cooker to naturally release, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and fluff quinoa with fork. Add parsley.