Rainbow Veggie Skewers
- ½ medium red onion, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut 16 pieces
- 8 broccoli florets
- 2 portobello mushrooms, cut into 8 wedges, stems removed
- 8 cherry (or grape) tomatoes
- 2 t olive oil
- 2 t Italian herbs (optional)
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 400°F.
Skewer as follows: piece of beet; onion; mushroom; tomato; yellow bell pepper; mushroom; red bell pepper; broccoli; and tomato. Repeat with seven remaining skewers.
- Brush skewers evenly with oil. Sprinkle with herbs, if desired.
Place in enamel baking pan. Place on cooking rack in position 3. Bake at 400°F for 6-8 min. until vegetables are tender-crisp.